DNA Repair Compound
- This powerful DNA Repair Compound contains Vitamin A, B3, C + Peptides suspended in medical grade Hyaluronic Acid. With potent anti-inflammatories it calms and instigates epidermal remodelling, promoting skin cell turnover, improving skin tone, helps to unclog pores, thickens the dermis and works to slow down the formation of wrinkles and promoting skin radiance.
- Since retinaldehyde is the final step before the prescription grade A, it's as strong of a retinoid as you can get before prescription strength, and with an outstanding compliancy rate. This form is the skins natural storage of Vitamin A, but less irritating and comparably as effective. The formula contains a prolonged vitamin release.
- It helps tp stimulate collagen, regulates sebum production, fades and prevents hyperpigmentation and reduces congestion in acne and rosacea sufferers with prolonged use.
HOW TO USE
SCIENCE + BENEFITS
- 10% Retinaldehyde Complex: Works like prescription Vitamin A, without the side effects.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Repairs barrier function, reducing sensitivity. Potent anti-inflammatory, calming atopic skin disorders. Fades and prevents hyperpigmentation.
- Hyaluronic Acid Base: Natural moisturising factors, that attracts and binds up to 1000 X its own weight in moisture. Plumps surface tissue to alleviate dry, thinning skin.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C): An advanced, stable lipophilic Vitamin C, that neutralises free radicals, stimulates collagen, and brightens hyperpigmentation.
- Willow Herb (Epilobium Angustifolium): Acts as a natural analgesic, mimicking cortisone to soothe irritation. Effective anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and anti-oxidant.
- Symwhite (Phenylethyl Resorcinol): One of the most powerful tyrosinase inhibitors.
- CoQ10: Plays an essential role in our biological machinery, producing biological energy (ATP) inside the cells, aiding repair and keeping cells healthy. Also a potent antioxidant, it neutralises harmful free radicals, preventing premature ageing.
- Beta Glucan: A potent wound healing ability, applied to skin for treatment of dermatitis, eczema, wrinkles.
- L-Carnitine: Increases skin cell turnover, aids moisture levels and has an exfoliating effect. A Chiral transporter of fatty acids into mitochondria for energy production.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
- Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerine, Lecithin, Aloe Vera Juice, 3% Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen, Cyclodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gluconolactone, Carnitine (L), L-lactic Acid, Carbomer, Retinal (Retinaldehyde), Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Bisabolol (L-alpha) Willow Herb, Triethanolamine, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Seed Oil, Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Maltodextrin, Michelia Alba (Magnolia) Flower Oil, Sodium Lactate, Lonicera Caprifolium & Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange)Peel*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel, Glycine Soja (Soybean), Rosehip, Evening Primrose, Jojoba Oil, Almond Sweet Oils) Natural Vitamin E, Rose Absolute, Apple & Melon Fruit Extracts, Sorbitol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Beta-Glucan, Aloe, Allantoin, Calendula, Chamomile, Hyaluronic Acid, Colloidial Oatmeal, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, CoEnzyme Q10 (Portulaca, Seaweed, Grapefruit Seed & Green Tea Leaf Extracts) Alcohol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Rose Water, 1,2-Hexanediol
Out of stock